Dr.P.Saritha Nair, BAMS, DCS, BLS.
- Dr.P.Saritha Nair, BAMS, DCS, BLS, (30 years of experience)
- Dr. P Saritha Nair, a native of Trivandrum, completed her BAMS degree from Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum in the year 1989. Acquired additional qualification like:
DCS (Diploma in Counselling Skill) from Banjara Academy, Bangalore, BLS (Basic Life Support) & CTC (Cardiac Technology Course) from Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore.
- She has 30 years of experience in Ayurvedic Medicne & Panchakarma Treatment and specialised in Varma and Marma Chikitsa. She is an expert Therapeutic Yoga teacher also.
- She has worked in various capacities with various Ayurvedic Institutions like Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy, Kottakal, Bidyanath, Nagarjuna Pharmacy, Vaidyarathnam Oushadhasala & Medimix Sanjeevanam for the past 30 years.
- She started her own Clinic in the year 2001 in HRBR Layout Kalyannagar, Bangalore. Her dedicated hard work paved way for setting up of her own Ayurvedic Hospital chain – PRANAVAM AYURVDIC TREATMENT CENTRE in the year 2012 and in short span of three years opened branches in Indiranagar and Nagawara with in-patient facility for all chronic ailments. The hospital has the facility for all type of Panchakarma Treatment and Medicines.
She was awarded the
(1) India Health Care Award 2016 for The Best Ayurveda Hospital in Bangalore by Blindwink Solutions Pvt Ltd.
(2) India’s Most Prominent Health Care Award – 2016 for the Best Ayurveda Hospital in Karnataka by Merit Awards & Market Research Pvt. Ltd.,
(3) Best Doctor & Health Care Award – 2017 for The Best Ayurvedic Doctor in South India by Xel Research.
(4) India’s Most Prominent Health Care Award – 2018 for the Best Ayurvedic Treatment Provider in Karnataka by Merit Awards & Market Research Pvt. Ltd.